Customer Relationship and Sales Consultant
LAWN, HUSQUVARNA ROBOTICS AND LANDSCAPE PRODUCTS
Are you awesome?
Do you love a challenge?
Join our new innovative concept in landscape supplies and services with an ideas centre that has solutions for lawns and landscape projects for retail, trade and commercial customers. Proudly local family owned and operated small business and Master Landscapers SA Members, we are striving for a better lawn and landscape industry. This family business continues to go from strength to strength with an uncompromising focus on good old-fashioned customer service.
Lawn & Landscape team love to delight customers with an exceptional experience through landscape services and products. We believe the best Aussie memories start with the smell of freshly cut grass and the sound of a sizzling BBQ, helping create dirt to dreams.
Customer Relationship and Sales consultant
Working front of house in the shop, in collaboration with the team at Lawn & Landscape Co and The Turf Farm.
The position will see you undertake a variety of Customer focused and administrative tasks.
- Make every customers day
- Provide a great shop feel reflective of family and outdoor living
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Sales consultant in Husqvarna & landscape products
- Lawn consultant, leader in turf knowledge
- Inventory control
- Administration including Cloud based programs and office suite
- WHS communications with team
- Maintain a clean and vibrant shop
- Reporting regularly to company management
- Lawn & Irrigation
- Husqvarna Automower
- Husqvarna Battery-Operated Equipment
- Hardscape and Softscape solutions including StraightCurve Edge
- Wow Garden Features and much, much more!
Would suit someone who is
- Happy, people person
- Driven and loves a challenge
- Ambition to develop yourself
- Builds rapport easily and loves to help and delight people
- Team player with understanding of culture in a small family-orientated team
- Passion to Learn, innovate and grow with in Industry
- Exemplary organisational skills and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy variety in their position
Skills & Experience
- Customer relationship service and management
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal and can display ability to multitask
- Display a high attention to detail
- Team player and willingness to continually upskill
- Strong administrative & computer skills
- WHS communication
- Landscape industry knowledge, is beneficial but not necessary
Ongoing training will be supplied in product knowledge and upskilling
If this sounds like you, we are taking expressions of interest now!
All Applications MUST include a cover letter and answer the following question – “Why would you be a great addition to our team?”
For more information on the position pop into store and pick up a description or email [email protected]
TO APPLY please include resume and cover letter telling us why this position is for you!